Named in honor of the year that our regional healthcare began, The Society of 1885 is a way to catalyze community support for generations to come. By championing annual gifts of $1,000 or more, the Society invests in the steadfast excellence of healthcare through philanthropy. Now in its inaugural year, the heart of the Society has always existed: as shown in the consistent generosity of community members for over 130 years. We'd like to recognize the spirit of their commitment and position it for sustainability with the inception of the Society.
- Appreciation Event: Honoring those who have invested in the success of Mission Health, an annual event will be held that will provide the opportunity to hear from system leadership, receive updated information on funding allocations and connect with fellow community leaders.
- Healthy Living Opportunities: Members of the Society are eligible to receive one complimentary biometric screening and one flu shot per year.
- System-wide Discounts: Members of the Society will receive a 10 percent discount at participating cafeterias, gift shops and bean shops.
- Valet Parking: Members receive complimentary valet parking at Mission Health’s campus.
- Care Packages: care journal, pen and plush cold/hot eye mask provided to members during hospital stay.
Please click here for more information on how to use these benefits.
Please click here to download the Pledge Form.